Meat slicer is sliced all meat in a perfect shape without leaving any mistakes. You mostly heard about a vegetable slicer, a fruit slicer, but now we are talking about a slicer that cuts the meat. It’s not easy to cut the meat in a perfect shape, especially when you have to cook for many people, and then it’s become a big task for you. This slicer is only made for making your work easy in the case of meat.
Main five types of meat slicer availability:
- Cusimax machine:This product contains 200w electric power of cutting slices. The product contains a 7-inch sharp blade for good slicing. You can remove the plate easily for cleaning and for changing the plate. The blade is stainless steel. It’s a perfect choice for home use. Adjustment knob for thickness adjustment.
- OSTBA machine: This device contains 150w electric power. Ostba can give you a sharp slice experience. If you have children in your house, this device has a child lock protection device because safety is a must. 0-15 mm adjustable thickness is there. Stainless steel availability for long-lasting use. It’s also affordable in price, what else you need then.
- Chef man-machine: Chef Man contains the power of 180w electricity with stainless steel. Blades are the best function of this device because they can easily cut any food, like meat and turkey. The lightweight makes it easy to carry from place to place without thinking about any harm.
- Kitchener machine: The product comes with a 9-inch food slicing technique. There is an adjustable knob available for cutting even thick slices. It is one of the most portable meat slicers in this segment. You can also clean it easily.
- Chef’s choice machine: This is a time saver product, and with the help of this, you don’t need to spend more time in your kitchen. All slice of meat is cut Professional in this. The weight of this device is 11 pounds and easy to use with electricity.
Th emeat slicer has different types so, the price is also different. Some device price is more than ten thousand, and some device price is less than ten thousand. You can check all types of slicers online at a price.